26 October 2010

Sigh...


Thanks to ikhaya I have found notonthehighstreet.com and having family in the UK and with the necessity of sending Christmas presents, this site is a treasure trove. I'm so excited about the hours of online shopping I am going to do. Just looking at their home page makes me sigh and go weak at the knees with excitement. Everything I see is a sample book of the kind of things I am in love with right now. My other favourite place to shop for presents for my family in the UK is Etsy.com

There was a time in my life when Christmas was a difficult time of year but some time ago I met someone who enjoyed the Christmas season with such vivacity that my attitude was changed. Now again, I experience joy in the time spent with family, the giving of gifts and the spirit of rejoicing that is synonymous with Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...