15 December 2010

Percy Pig comes to SA at last

I've read about these sweets in British Vogue. The staff at Vogue like them so much that they have a stash available on photo shoots. Apparently at one stage, Marks & Spencer withdrew them from their product line and there was such a huge response from fans of the sweet that Marks & Spencer had to re-introduce them. As a result I've been dying to get my hands on a packet to taste them for myself.

And now we can get them here in SA at Woolworths (seen them at McKeurtan Avenue, Durban North and Gateway, Umhlanga). You'll probably notice that the packet I've scanned is empty. That's because the sweets are really fruity and super yummy.

1 comment:

  1. Must be the pork gelatine :). Really nice gums.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...