08 December 2010

Saturday's i heart market

Wow! The market was packed with people and stallholders and it was super awesome to be there. I am completely in love with the fact that almost everything is handmade and all so very original. Kudos to Anna and Saki for the concept of the market and for keeping it fresh.

So, I was supposed to be looking for gifts to go into my homemade Christmas crackers, but I ended up buying so much more. I bought:
This bib by Black Sheep for my friend's baby girl.

One of these paper heart chains from Hey Cherry

These beautiful words and phrases magnets from little mud hut designs

This Glad Tidings wood heart from Deidré Curren of Greenhouse Design
to decorate the centre of my Christmas wreath


And these, from iKhaya, are for my Christmas crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...