08 September 2011

I'm so excited...It's time for The Package Project 2011

THE-PACKAGE-PROJECT-LOGO

Nadia from Cupcake Couture is calling for participants in this year's project which basically creates links between bloggers in realtime and via snail mail by swapping packages that are put together with thought, love and care. As an experiment in social networking, last year's project was a huge success and was featured on the Frankie blog, PSFK, Google Blogs of Note and Trend Central to name a few. This year the lovely Nadia is aiming to go international, so I'm alerting friends, family and blog followers worldwide!! I've sent her my email (deadline 15 October - check out her website for comprehensive details) and I'm already dreaming up possibilities to go in my package...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing..
    How can one get involved ?♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess
    You need to read Nadia's webpage about the project because she's looking for people with active blogs and she needs specific details from entrants. You should be able to follow the links from my post or click on Cupcake Couture under DURBANBLOGS on the left of my blog page. Good Luck. Let me know if you have any trouble.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting...