20 March 2014

More from Dear Rae Jewellery. Lucky me!

Some time ago (it was October 2010) I ordered a ring from Dear Rae and received a beautiful, charming silver and brass ring and the friendliest service imaginable. I was really smitten. So when I started following Dear Rae on Facebook and saw that they were making gold heart earrings, I just couldn't believe the coincidence. I had been looking for gold heart earrings for months and these fitted the bill perfectly. I wasted no time in placing an order and again I received the friendliest service and the fastest delivery ever. And, as it happens, they were having a promotion, so I also received a linen shopping bag with my earrings. The earrings had their own box and came with care instructions and even a cleaning cloth.
Dear Rae Jewellery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting...